Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've been making things!

Things have been a bit quiet around here because I've been flat out on two major projects - Coast to Coast and the DCM craft market at work. Here are some of the things I've made:
 More tea cosies! The one on the right was a commission. My favourite so far is the one in the middle, love the parchment and black thing!
 Bag-in-a-bags, from two different angles:
Now this may not seem like a lot for the time taken, but I have sold three teacosies and had to make a set of pot holders to match one, so the more I try and get enough stock, the more I sell. This is not a bad thing, of course, but I confess a part of me wants to stop anyone buying my stuff! How illogical is that! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL - I totally understand the desire to not sell things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd have laughed with me this morning at the little patchwork and cafe place in Papanui... They have all these cute little objets showing what crafty folks can do, interspersed with bona fide things for sale, but they have signs everywhere saying "all products are not for sale" which is so clearly NOT QUITE what is meant. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shop, Em - and their grasp of English is not always firm hehehe.

    ReplyDelete