So far I can check off my (very long) list:
- First batch of Christmas cards (I ran out, hence two batches)
- Christmas cakes baked and mostly distributed
- Christmas puddings boiled and getting to grips with the cointreau being fed to them
- Three out of eight gifts finalised and wrapped
- Cheeses purchased, hazelnuts purchased for oatcake baking on Sunday
- Menu for the day finalised with the "committee" (Mum, my sis and me)
- All shows done except the after dinner impromptu concert on the day itself.
- Customer Christmas night done and dusted. I love that!
- Mucho Christmas stock sold. MUCHO.
- Suppliers closing up for the break so I just can't order things in for people. I am secretly thrilled as while I am happy to place orders for people it takes so much time.
- Random lampshade order fulfilled finally.
Pretty clear it's super hot - I am all shiny and not just from the glitter!