Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Photos can make you look different!

This is me! It blows my mind! I am sitting on a chair backward, leaning forward, wearing a top hat. Sort of a la Marlene Dietrich. Because, you know, we're so alike hehe.
Sunday past, we did a photo shoot for our 1930s themed cabaret on 6 May and this was one of them.
L-R: Mz Twinkle aka Debbie, Me, Pip, Andrew, Dahlia Dangerous aka Stacey
Group shot. Sadly our two lovely boys couldn't make it to the photo session, but Andrew our inseparably important tech support and husband of Debbie, got scrubbed up to help out. He is very much an integral part of all of our shows so he deserves to be in the cast pic.
The upshot of all this is that we had so much fun! I get bored really fast in photo shoots because I get tired of being snapped, to be honest. But a group shoot is awesome because we had a laugh and we all got a break.
If you are in Wellington NZ and fancy a trip back in time, the show is on at S&Ms, 8pm 6 May, bookings on Eventfinda. xo


5 comments:

  1. And I always thought that NZ was a sleepy place where nothing much happened beyond the sheep farms...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sheep were harmed in the making of this show.

      Delete
  2. So pretty.. What ever photo shoot you are doing...always...
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Funnily enough, I avoided cameras for most of my life and now I embrace them, and they are much better - more "me" :)

      Delete
  3. Group photos win every time, I agree. And what a group here! You can bet if I were there, I'd be at your show.

    ReplyDelete