Thursday, November 21, 2019

I'm actually Back. Fact.

Hamming it up in Dunedin on 26 October.
I got home from Tucson on Thursday 16 October, and started a new contract on the following Tuesday, given Monday was a stat holiday. Since then I've done:
  • two out of town gigs, one flying and one driving
  • an at home gig last minute
  • most of my Christmas costume
  • a round trip in one day to Napier (4.5 hours each way) to pick up shop stock
  • bought 23kg of dried fruits to make 23 Christmas Cakes
  • worked full time
And now I have a two year contract which is like a proper permanent job really, working on a massive project that will make my CV look very impressive. I start in a week.
So there you go, I just glossed over my entire adventure because I can't face scribing it all a yet. I will, it's not like the news changes for waiting, not really!


No comments:

Post a Comment