Thursday, March 26, 2020

I'm wired for sound!

I fell asleep on the couch at 7.30 last night. It was a long day. The supermarket was eerily quiet, I loved it. I sang along to Cliff Richard on the video screen who was Wired for Sound, one of THE most annoyingly optimistic songs ever sung. Pastel lycra on roller skates. SO CUTE.
I don't know what came over me, I bought such random things. Donuts and baked beans?
AND, I finally bought toilet paper. We have plenty here in NZ as we make it. A bit of useless trivia for you!
Apparently there were queues to get into them on Monday-Wednesday and I do wonder about the logic of some people when the message was loud and clear, people can keep shopping. Surely risking crowds is more dangerous than anything else right now. Did they think the COVID 19 was waiting for the GO pistol to go off on midnight on Wednesday? Surreal...
First day of just being at home. Work, some. Fielding calls, some. Connecting with people, some.

Sorting rhinestones? Some.

1 comment:

  1. I find myself buying things I would not normally buy too. I think it must be part of the process of sorting out priorities.

    ReplyDelete