Saturday, October 8, 2022

Saskatoon International Burlesque Festival

 Hi team! I've been in Canada nearly a fortnight and the SIBF has come and gone. I have limited secure wireless so here's a few stage shots for now.


THIS is the culprit that led to the cut cord. I love how sculptural it is, and of course it is very comfortable. worn with Snag Tights Pride Love is Love tights, oversized prop sunglasses as a headpiece and very cheap earrings I blinged up.




I renovated this costume which is one of my first ever, and made a fab new jacket at the last minute for it, then forgot to put it on. If you can see the creases just above the knee of my tights, that's a bandage. I had had a fun 24 hours, shall we say! More on that later. Love this look, prefer with jacket, not bingo wings!!!

I love this so much, I look like a small forest creature who has been turned into an MC and is bewildered! New costume, revitalised jacket with wings.

My last look on Saturday. rose gold/pink sequin dress and bolero from City chic, but I added rose motifs and rhinestones, turned back the bolero front to make lapels. Tiara borrowed from the Crown Jewels. One of these statements is a lie.

So, four looks over two nights! A lot of last minute work! Worth it. I have a show on the 16th and 3/4 are going to it, probably 1,2 (with jacket) and 4. :)

Off to have ramen with another friend. I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment