Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pay it Forward

Macskakat at Modern Vintage Cupcakes posted about paying it forward recently, in the crafty sense. I love this idea - I love quite ridiculously love, sending and receiving things from other bloggers around the world - I think it is about feeling physically connected when we are so far apart Not that Macskakat and I are very far apart, only two suburbs apart!
Anyway, the game goes like this. The first three commenters on this post will receive from me a mystery craft item I have made, some time in the next 365 days. Just tell me your colour likes and dislikes, so I have something to work from. Make sure you include an email if your profile doesn't include it, and also post a similar post of your own, if you want to.
And that's it! :)
Mxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay! How fun. I love bright colors, lots of blues or white. ;-) I'm stacie at staciethinksshecan dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! It's good for me to work in blue and white, in fact although I don't usually like blue I am also a complete sucker for blue and white fabrics that look like china, so there's a clue as to what might go into your surprise, Stacie :)

      Delete
  2. Squeeeee!!!! I love your work MrsC and I would love anything you make. I certainly have ah 'tendencies' to particular colours greens, gold, black, deep choccy brown, oriental red, teals. I think it's more the combinations of colours, balance, and composition that give me special zing. You have a great feel for this and you know my taste well so I completely trust your judgement. MadameO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...I'd love to enter! I also favor blues and whites, but I like pinks, golden yellow, and chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete