Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I'm a Granny!

This little bundle of human is my step grand-daughter. She's in a different city so I've not met her in person yet but I will soon. I can't wait for snuggles! She's just gorgeous and her lovely parents are understandably besotted. So are her aunties, grandparents and, well, everyone!
A few months ago my step daughter asked us all what we wanted to be called - this kid has three grandmothers and three grandfathers. I chose Mamush, which is what my nieces and nephew call me, so as to leave all the G names to the other two.
I'm too young for this!! But also, I'm not! Eep! Tips welcome!

6 comments:

  1. How lovely! Enjoy being Mamush. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know what to say, I never thought it could ever happen to young wild ones like us; enjoy being Mamush, it does give the opportunity to provide all sorts of adult role models.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do provide a point of difference hehe. I am considered the cool auntie by my nieces and nephews. I'm still enough of a dork to value being considered cool by anyone!!!

      Delete
    2. Excellent balance to have boundaries, blow them sky high occasionally, and then calmly go back into being well behaved!

      Delete
  3. Dear Mrs. C.,
    Congratulations! Have you visited your new grand-baby yet? Though our boys are 12, we're asked in some places if we're their grandparents...that's an interesting feeling :)
    Very best,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete