Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Money! We all need it!

 A bit of a laugh for you all. On the 24th Hansel and I did a gig in Christchurch - we did a couple of spots but this is the first one I got video for so here you are!

People love this act because after the first song, which is from 42nd St, it's all really famous songs - but it takes a couple of moments to recognise them and the laughter tracks on that.

I blinking love getting on stage in this ridiculous costume!! But it someone told me seven years ago that I'd be doing it, I'd have died. Just goes to show you can do anything if you get used to it! ;-)

Huge props to Ray Shipley our MC. It was their first time hosting a variety show and they warmed up to it over the course of the night to being so hyped they were shrieking by the end and jumping around the stage! Total babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment