Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Outfit of the Day

 I've never been one to take photos of what I wear, costume notwithstanding, but I love it when others do.

So when I realised that the wharepaku block on my office floor had a big full length mirror, it seemed a waste not to enjoy it.

Wharepaku is Maori for loo. It's a sort of crescent corridor lined with fully kitted stalls. Very new and very nice. But not relevant - only the mirror is relevant!

Viscose chiffon dress featuring parrots and foliage from Zebrano, with Snags tights.

Silk and viscose velvet tunic, memade, with leggings and a cotton spandex long sleeved t-shirt.

Zip front hoodie tunic hybrid memade and probably viscose, with green jeans.

Embroidered maxi dress in viscose.
WELL!! Guess who likes viscose!!! AKA rayon, it breathes like cotton, I choose fabrics by their breathability, texture and hand, as well as print, hence I have a lot in my stash and in my ready to wear wardrobe.

Feeling much better now, although my tinnitus seems worse and I'm still a bit other worldly. Well, more than usual ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment