Hey so last post, I had a list of projects. Here is where they are at:
- Three costume commissions, One Down!
An unconventional wedding dress commission Two glove commissions, big glove order and build stock - Festival planning to do, lots of contracts to send out - planning going swimmingly.
- A script to write for the October show - after a total reimagine, we are on track!
20 denim jackets to decorate in time for WOW.
My stretching knee stiuation has backfired. I think I overdid it and my knee is worse than it was before. LeSigh.
BUT, I got all the jackets done as well as a whopping 52 individual motifs. Here's a wee photo dump:
 |
| Decoration on left front yoke of same jacket as below |
 |
| Jacket back in progress! |
 |
| A rare purple theme |
 |
| Using up a half Frida body. I kinda love this |
 |
| This Mary is very like the one on my own jacket. It's a standalone motif. |
 |
| I love this soft colour scheme, perfect for a Spring. |
 |
| Frida with Parrots. |
A wee video of the jackets on hangers at the shop - sizes 8-20.
So that was a big job and was creatively very satisfying.
Right, back to Festival work. Applications open on 1 October and I'm feeling the heat under my feet!
MWAH xo
No comments:
Post a Comment