Friday, January 15, 2010

Chaos knocks...

...because on Monday, the builder arrives to rip out our blecky kitchen so the new one can go in. As a result, we are emptying the kitchen and there is STUFF EVERYWHERE!!!I'm pretty excited about the whole deal really, and intend to try and blog its progress over the next couple of weeks. The bad/sad bit is that the big cupboard that is going to be our only accessible kitchen stuff repository, is sitting in front of my stash. This means I am on an enforced sewing moratorium for about two weeks. Thank heavens I have not one, not two, but THREE excellent options to wear to the Mardi Gras Art Nouveau ball!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Squee! Both about the kitchen and the ball costumes!

    If you get desperate you can come use my machine!

    I hope you left the luna moth fabric accessible so that I can have it to work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh yay - house renovations already :) Bugger about it blocking your stash, though am sure one of your quilty friends (moi)/sister/mom could help you out if the sewing urge gets too great. Looking forward to seeing pic's of the new kitchen. Hugs Jxx

    ReplyDelete