Wednesday, May 11, 2016

More pics of me!

Really, this is getting ridiculous! More photos of me! These from the Video show. Some signs of flueyness when I looked at these photos on my big work monitor, but on  my tablet and phone, not bad! ;-)
The show opened with my Lady Gladyournotreal The Elf act. I love this act - it's not a big belly laugh but it is fun. and I love this costume so much. I feel like a bride, daw.



 Oh this Lady Macbeth shot is fab isn't it? Clever timing on Ngahuia's part as I have no idea what I was doing. but the dress soon comes off thanks to popper tape, to reveal my true self - unicorn pjs and unicorn slippers.
Oh now, clearly I'm talking about the fish that got away! Goodness knows, but I love the way the peacocks in this costume seem to be crawling up me, possibly to nibble my pink hair!

 The sequin dress, looking a bit tamer, somehow. I think I was singing about Schmadonna
 How does bright green end up looking like gunmetal? Green is a hard colour to light because the colour light that would look good on it looks terrible on people, so it suffers. Oh well!
So there you go, more pictures of moi. I have some other projects that I need to progress, involving winter wardrobe plans. IF I get time between costuming!

5 comments:

  1. These are some great pictures! I love that you can legit wear fun costumes all of the time!!!

    The pink hair is awesome, btw. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun for sure. I've even worn the pink hair to work!

      Delete
  2. You must feel like a queen on stage, your costumes are divine! I ADORE the peacock one, but each brings its own cool vibe that must be great fun to play with. I didn't know that about green and lighting. I'll file that. Heh. Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I was feeling like a bag of bums that day, but I do enjoy the dressing up, clearly! It's been a process - over the past two years plus, my look has been edited a lot - since the beginning I have a lot less going on in my costumes and a lot more going on on my face hehe

      Delete
  3. Beautiful costumes and beautiful lady that has so much talent.. Totally enjoyed the photos..Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete