Thursday, March 5, 2020

Family Resemblance?!

I've mentioned from time to time that I have adopted children, Jack and Penny. Both of them stage managers, makeup experts and generally the darlingest of darlings. They are fierce and funny and look after me and we are most definitely a team.
For months we've all talked about getting family photos, outrageous ideas abounded and giant inflatables kept coming into it. I put my foot down at these. Waste of plastic.But we all saw eye to eye on an "Addams Family" type shoot.
So when the clever David Rowe was in Wellington, we nabbed some of his time and he made these!
Addams Family?






They never got their legs from me!
They can both walk normally in those enormous heels. I don't think I've ever had that skill and now it's flats all the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment