Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Sweet Baby Cheeses!

 Long silence here - I feel like nothing happens worth reporting on. Does anyone else get like that? Yet I love the minutae of other people's lives.

Anyway just popped in to share this gift bought to me today; a statue of Baby Cheeses.

After a fraught day where I had a couple of inexplicable melt downs, this was pure joy! We enjoyed it immensely.

I hope wherever you are and whatever stage of Sauron 19 management you are in, you can find some joy too <3


4 comments:

  1. Yes, I know the feeling, but I just report on it anyway. The evil eye is set to cast its far-reaching gaze over our area the day after Christmas. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Cheesus made me laugh so hard. Hoping that life is as good as possible and sending festive best wishes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! When I unwrapped it I thought it was cocktail sausages and marshmallows! so confused, but it was the best fun! Life is amazing thanks lovely <3

      Delete