Saturday, December 24, 2022

Sneaky Christmas gift opening before the 25th!

 I had a couple of outlier gifts arrive - one from a "Secret Glitter Elf" exchange with other people in the burlesque community in NZ, and one from a darling friend who also happens to be a performer.

Look at this lovely gift! The budget is $20, and the did so well.

This one was a really cool idea - a chain decoration made from fabric. Each loop has press snaps and I enjoyed organising what order to put them in enormously. Ellen knows me so well and chose the perfect colours. I have draped it artistically over the gifts around my tree. The rhubarb coloured mohair rug is thrown over all of the boxes and containers of makeup so the tree has a nice background.

SO artistic! Thank you Ellen! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment