Friday, December 9, 2022

The tree is up.

 Hi team, It's been a TIME. Since I got back from Canada I've had a nasty chest infection, requiring prednisone even. And we've sold the shop so lots of admin to do before the end of the year and handover.

I'd love to blog every day. Going Gently is my cliffhanger read, even when not much is happening, John tells us and it is a good read. But I am not good at habit forming.

There may be a reason for this - I had an assessment last week and am waiting for a report. Wish me luck because this may mean I'm not disorganised and lazy! 

Here's my tree. It is set up on the dining room table - which is usually CC's makeup table. But she's done for 2022 so yay!!!

Tiny but Mighty!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yip! She is bound to a chopstick which is bound to the top branch so she stays upright. No drunken tilting on this fairy thank you!

      Delete