Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Gah to Moving!

BUT!!! We walked into our own apartment on Monday evening and it was the most exciting experience!!! I've drawn a floorplan of my studio and worked out where the much reduced stuff and furniture is going.*

Packing is progressing. My entire stash, what is left of it, is folded onto cards. I cannot take a photo as I can't get at the cupboards to take a pic. My tools and trims and other random supplies are sorted and re-stored, as is Constance's makeup, wigs, etc etc etc.

It's a long weekend here in NZ so an extra day to pack.

I just wish I didn't ache.

But! We have moved and unpacked 5 boxes of kitchen stuff back to home base.

In other news, my phone is beginning to ring. Work possibilities are coming up, thank goodness. 

*We decided that all the stuff in boxes in the shop storage room can just stay there. We've survived a year without it and it means we can more more quickly and cheaply!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. C.,

    Hooray for leaving some stuff alone...every box unmoved means a bit less soreness. Good news too on the phone ringing.

    Let's see, if you have a long weekend, well, it's late Monday afternoon now there, so here is hoping much of the heaviest work us in the rear-view mirror.

    Very best,

    Natalie in Ky USA
    Where it's a brrr-cold evening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie!! We're in! More to come! Thanks so much for the comment, I love that my move is an international affair xo

      Delete