Friday, April 2, 2010

Forgotten China

MrC and I have been a bit more nomadic in the past few years than originally intended. Moving from a large house.....to a tiny apartment......to our larger but not as large as the first house house, some things never got unpacked. One such box was full of china and other ornamental fripperies from a display cabinet we sold. Last night, I finally unpacked it...

It is a huge box, I wish I had thought to photograph the clever way in which they packed the stuff, in rolls of corrogated card and paper.

Anyway! As a result of much unwrapping, washing and drying and arranging, I now have a dresser full of my favourite china trios (cup, saucer and plate sets) I may have to blog about some of them , which have lovely stories behind them.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Perfect timing! I just got a few trios from Nana - can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete